What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer. Cookies store bits of information that we use to make our site work. They cannot execute any code and do not contain viruses. No one but us can read our cookies.
- Certain cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website.
- We do not track your personal activities when you are not on *GUITARSFORSALE* (unless you click on a *WEB PAGE NAME* application outside the web).
- We use analytical cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors.
Types of cookies we use:
- Security: These cookies allow us to protect access to your account…
- Analytics: We track and analyze web traffic trends to identify popular content or potential web problems.
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on our website.
Your Cookie Options
You can choose to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is being activated, or disable all cookies. You can set your preferences in your browser settings. However, because each browser is different, you should consult your browser’s Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies. If you choose to disable your cookies, you won’t have access to many options that could enhance your experience. In addition, some of our services will not function properly.
Additional Warranties – Cookie Management:
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within your browser settings or options. The steps for doing so are different for each browser, and instructions can be found in your browser’s help menu.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode in which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser this private mode may have different names. Below you can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
- Safari 2 and above: Private Navigation
- Opera 10.5 and above: Private Navigation
- FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito